Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Library Center Fun!

After each library lesson, students can select a library center to visit. All of the centers promote literacy and a love of reading! Students have been enjoying the library centers.  
                         
Here's what some students have said about centers:

“I like the Puzzle Center because it works my brain and it’s fun to do.” –Tate

“The News Center is my favorite because I like to read about marine biology and check for new fish and animals that have been discovered.” –Nathan

“I like the Book Wish List center because now I know what books to read next time I come to the library- I can just look at my wish list!” –Brecken

“The Book Wish List center keeps you organized and helps you remember which book you want to read next” –Addie 



ABC Book Center

Independent Reading Center

Magazine Center

Independent Reading Center

Puzzle Center- They finished the puzzle!

Independent Reading Center



Shelver Center

Library Center

Library Center

Read with a Friend Center

Read with a Friend Center

Puzzle Center

Read with a Friend Center

Read to Yourself Center

Library Center

No comments:

Post a Comment